Welcome to another monthly round up where I share with you all the books I’ve read this month with a quick review and link to buy them. Due to a very busy month on THE Book Club on Facebook, I haven’t been able to read much – however those of you who are members of TBC will know that I’ve been tied up running our month long charity book auction raising money for the National Literacy Trust and through the generosity of the authors and members and publishers we raised a staggering £6,734.38 with gift aid during May. If you want to donate to our charity page the link is at the bottom of this page.
So, back to the books I’ve read and although there are only 10 – they are all fabulous and highly recommended:
- Dead Souls – Angela Marsons – Book 6 in the Kim Stone series and it’s a dark and uncomfortable story – here’s my full review
- Snap – Belinda Bauer – A standalone crime novel with is full of emotion and I absolutely LOVED it – here’s my full review
- Tell Me A Secret – Samantha Hayes – The latest psychological thriller which will definitely get under your skin – here’s my full review
- I, Witness – Niki Mackay – A new series featuring a brilliant female PI – highly recommended – read my full review here
- Jonathan Dark or the Evidence of Ghosts – AK Benedict – Ghosts, serial killers, a really damaged detective and London – what’s not to love? Here’s my full review
- The Old You – Louise Voss – An utterly brilliant domestic noir – read my full review here
- Only In Whispers – Jacqueline Grima – A dark drama – full review to follow nearer publication date.
- Come Find Me – Sarah Hilary – The 5th book in the wonderful DI Marnie Rome series – read my full review here
- Dead Girls – Graeme Cameron – The long awaited follow up to Normal – read my full review here
- In Bloom – CJ Skuse – The sequel to the OUTRAGEOUS Sweetpea and this one is way more offensive and brilliant and goes directly into my Top Ten of 2018. Read my full review here