After a fabulous start to the year with 9 books read in January – I kicked off February with a bang and devoured the eagerly awaited Nowhere Man in one day. Once again I have chosen books to read from my kindle that I fancy at the time – rather than due to review dates etc and I have found that I am enjoying the books so much more without the added pressure of deadlines to meet. Considering February is a short month – I have impressed myself (I do that quite often) by reading 12 books – 10 of which I highly recommend and have already featured on this website.
Here are all the books I’ve read this month – and if I loved it then the full review can be found on this website and if it was just OK – you can read my thoughts on Goodreads instead.
- The Nowhere Man (Evan Smoak Book 2) – Gregg Hurwitz – A non-stop action thriller which was absolutely brilliant – read my full review here
- Missing, Presumed – Susie Steiner – Err sorry, although it was highly recommended by lots of readers I couldn’t finish it. Here’s my Goodread’s review.
- My Husband’s Wife – Amanda Prowse – Another emotional domestic drama guaranteed to pull at your heartstrings. Read my full review here.
- The Major Crimes Team Lines of Enquiry – Graham Smith – Gotta love a quickie – a fab novella with short stories featuring DI Harry Evans and his team – Read my review here
- Never Let You Go – Chevy Stevens – Another psychological thriller from one of my favourite authors – Read my full review here
- Sweetpea – CJ Skuse – OMFG – I think this is going into my Top 10 reads for 2017 – Read my full review here
- My Sister’s Bones – Nuala Ellwood – This is a really fabulous debut novel which kept me reading all night long – Read my full review here
- The Summer of Impossible Things – Rowan Coleman – Time Travel, Thought-Provoking and obviously beautifully written. Read my full review here
- The Roanoke Girls – Amy Engel – A dark and deeply disturbing thriller about a family in rural Kansas. Read my full review here
- The Woman Next Door – Cass Green – A slow burning psychological thriller which for me was too slow – Read my full review on Goodreads
- My Sister and Other Liars – Ruth Dugdall – A superb psychological thriller – Read my full review here
- You Don’t Know Me – Imran Mahmood– A very powerful and thought-provoking legal thriller which will stay in my mind for a long time – Read my full review here
Below are the Amazon links to these books. Happy Reading!