Thank you so much to the wonderful Helen at BaatyaboutBooks for the Unique Blogger Awards Nomination.
I accept the challenge with pride.
- Share the link to the blogger who has shown you love by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate up to 5 people for the same award
- Ask them 3 questions.
MY 3 QUESTIONS FROM HELEN ARE:
How many book clubs are you a member of (if any) and are they online or “real”?
Well, obviously I am a member of THE Book Club (TBC) on Facebook as I set it up in October 2014, I have just had a quick look and I am also a member of 7 other Facebook online groups (you can never have too many good book recommendations). I am NOT a member of any real clubs and doubt I would join one.
If you could work within the book world what would be your ideal job?
Ooooh I would love to be paid to read books and eat chocolate all day long… but it would have to be books that I want to read.
They say everyone has a book in them, do you and what genre would it be?
If you mean do I have any interest in writing a book – categorically NO – NEVER – NO WAY – but if my life was to be turned into a book I would say it would fall under the zombie/romance/humour genre.
I now nominate:
- Kristopher Zgorski from Bolo Books
- Gemma Gaskarth from Gemma’s Book Reviews
- Kate Nobel from The Quiet Knitter
- Jen Lucas from Jen Med’s Book Reviews
- Juliet Butler from Bookliterati
My 3 Questions to you are:
- What book do you wish you could read again for the first time?
- If someone was going to write your life story what would the title be?
- If you could meet any author (alive or dead) who would you choose and what would you ask?