I am thrilled and delighted to be part of the epic #blogtour for Steve Cavanagh’s new standalone thriller TWISTED and my thanks to the publishers and Netgalley for my copy of the book.
About the book:
BEFORE YOU READ THIS BOOK
I WANT YOU TO KNOW THREE THINGS:
1. The police are looking to charge me with murder.
2. No one knows who I am. Or how I did it.
3. If you think you’ve found me. I’m coming for you next.
After you’ve read this book, you’ll know: the truth is far more twisted…
About the Author: Steve Cavanagh is a critically acclaimed, award-winning author of the Eddie Flynn series and lawyer. His third novel, The Liar, won the CWA Gold Dagger for Crime Novel of the year 2018. He is also one half of the Two Crime Writers and a Microphone podcast. His latest novel, Thirteen, is out now.
His first standalone book, Twisted, is released in the UK in April 2019.
My Review: It’s really difficult to review this book without giving anything away, so I’m just going to say Twisted is:
- T – Twisted (like a tornado – warning: readers may experience whiplash)
- W – Wicked (some of the characters are just plain nasty)
- I – Intricate (the plotlines and characters are intricately woven together)
- S – Surprising (expect the unexpected and several clever surprises along the way)
- T – Topsy-Turvy (the reader will start the book believing one thing, change their mind mid-way and then again towards the end)
- E – Engrossing (following the various characters and trying to work out who, why, what, when kept me engrossed throughout.
- D – Disorientating (another symptom the reader may experience once finishing the book)
Don’t forget to follow the blogtour and read the thoughts and reviews of these incredible bloggers: